Ushering in a New Year, a New President, a New attitude.
I don’t agree with the new President or administration policies.
That said, I ALWAYS respect THE OFFICE and the PROCESS. 🤔
Let’s ALL try to remember/learn a few important LIFE FACTS:
- The Politicians that run your STATE and your COMMUNITY have more power over how you live and your quality of life than the President.
- If you are unhappy with what is going on around you, BE THE CHANGE you want to see.
- You can ALWAYS voice complaints to your LOCAL and STATE Politicians for CHANGE.
- Be part of the SOLUTION, stop worrying about WHO is responsible for the problem.
- We don’t have to AGREE on ANYTHING to BE KIND and HELP OTHERS.