Ushering in a New Year, a New President, a New attitude.
I don’t agree with the new President or administration policies.
That said, I ALWAYS respect THE OFFICE and the PROCESS. 🤔
Let’s ALL try to remember/learn a few important LIFE FACTS:
- The Politicians that run your STATE and your COMMUNITY have more power over how you live and your quality of life than the President.
- If you are unhappy with what is going on around you, BE THE CHANGE you want to see.
- You can ALWAYS voice complaints to your LOCAL and STATE Politicians for CHANGE.
- Be part of the SOLUTION, stop worrying about WHO is responsible for the problem.
- We don’t have to AGREE on ANYTHING to BE KIND and HELP OTHERS.
@pinterest is great for inspiration! Love this.
I can never be reminded too often to keep being my own person in-spite of all the noise around me.
Sticking to my own path, making up my own mind, standing strong on my values and beliefs is key to being the woman, wife, mother, friend, and contributor in the world that is meaningful to me.
Where do you find your inspiration?