WOW! So on-target with what I’m working on right now.
If you need help with ding love and kindness for yourself and others, this article lays out the perfect way to start!
— Read on empress2inspire.blog/2020/12/26/practising-loving-kindness/
Ushering in a New Year, a New President, a New attitude.
I don’t agree with the new President or administration policies.
That said, I ALWAYS respect THE OFFICE and the PROCESS. 🤔
Let’s ALL try to remember/learn a few important LIFE FACTS:
- The Politicians that run your STATE and your COMMUNITY have more power over how you live and your quality of life than the President.
- If you are unhappy with what is going on around you, BE THE CHANGE you want to see.
- You can ALWAYS voice complaints to your LOCAL and STATE Politicians for CHANGE.
- Be part of the SOLUTION, stop worrying about WHO is responsible for the problem.
- We don’t have to AGREE on ANYTHING to BE KIND and HELP OTHERS.
Over my lifetime thus far, this holds true.
For, me, change always comes when I’ve run out of options, I’m in pieces, at the bottom of a pit looking up.
I understand, for some it seems not to be true; but honesty, I don’t believe it. Your bottom may be deeper than someone else’s or the reverse may be true, but if we are HONEST with each other… change comes to us because there IS NO OTHER OPTION.
If we want to grow. If we want to achieve. If we want to heal.
Where ever you are in your journey: on the slide down, the bottom, on that steep climb up… the choice is always in your hands… WHEN to change.
Strength & Love on your journey.
Take some time to really THINK about the choices you are making.
Think them through to their ultimate conclusion.
Think about the chain reaction that is set in motion each time you chose. There are good and bad choices in a moment, but EVERY CHOICE has a chain reaction.
Stop looking for the “quick fix” and start considering true changes: changes that set you on the path you want to travel.
The choices you make, big or small, are important, not just in YOUR LIFE, in all the lives surrounding yours.
When you pause and take time to think about your choices, you realize you are far more powerful than you might have assumed in any given moment.