I know this year has been a challenge and a trial for all of us. COVID-19, Politics, Protests, communities (friends and family) being torn apart by differences in opinion and beliefs… 2020 has been a rough road all the way.
Wherever you are, in the USA or abroad, I pray for you. I send healing and love to sooth our tired souls and weary hearts. I send thoughts of healing and peace, gratitude and love. May these “vibes,” “thought,” and “prayers” find you in your struggle and give you strength to keep up the good fight: loving yourself and others, supporting your community in healing, sharing the grief of loss and hope for better times ahead.
That said, I turn my thoughts to Thankfulness, for it is in gratitude that I find my strengths keep going ❤️.
Things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving 2020:
- A warm home
- My little family of 3
- All the Thanksgiving Greetings received from friends and family
- Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner with my daughter & enjoying being part of some of her “Firsts”
First Pie (pumpkin) made by herself. First Apple Crisp (made w/no help from me). First time making her Great-Grandmother’s Mac & Cheese. First time prepping and seasoning a Turkey.
- Quiet homemade Thanksgiving dinner at home, just us ❤️
- Our health
- A fun day staying home and enjoying each other’s company
- Zoom call with my family: brothers, sisters, mom, nieces & nephews… all living far away from us, and still joining together to share the holiday.
- Watching Christmas Chronicles: Part 2 (we loved #1)
- Feeling creative again and relaxed enough on doodle.
- Feeling some peace for the first time since March.
Wow! The world may be CRAZY in 2020, but there are still pockets of JOY to be found!
Blessings to all ❤️